2008年5月25日日曜日

Homework

Class#5 Greetings

From the text
a) How do you greet members of your family?
I say 'good morning' or 'good night' a family member.
b) Are the customs the same all over your country?
I think the customs are the same, but greeting way is vary in different families.
c) How do you greet people who are important in society?
I think I greet important people politely, with a smile, and I greet people with a bow.
d) Do people greet people of the opposite sex in a different way?
I think both of same way.
e) How do people greet someone they've just met?
People give someone a cheerful hello and look into someone's eyes when one talks to.
f) Do you hug members of your family?
I don't hug of my family.

2 件のコメント:

Green Peace さんのコメント...

I agree. Greeting way is vary in different families. Some Families say 'Ittekimasu' or 'Tadaima' Other families are not say that.
I rarely say 'ittekimasu' or 'Tadaima'.

compton335 さんのコメント...

I agree. We don't hug our family. I had a friend hugs her parents, but she is biculture.