2008年7月29日火曜日

Politics

For homework, research the UN in the library or on the Internet http://www.unic.or.jp/ . If you were working for the UN, which job would you like to do using your English abilities? Why?

If I were working for the UN, I would like to work at UNICEF(United Nations International Children's Find).
UNICEF is a UN agency which protects children's rights and promotes their health. To this end, it sponsors activities related to child healh care and education. So, I want to help for the most disadvantaged children such as victim of war, disasters, extreme poverty. I think children should not be dying from preventable causes. Therefore, the agency focuses particularly on education. My English skills are still not highly developed, but I would like to teach them using my English ability, because all children in the world can receive basic education.


I've had great time in this class. Every classes have an interesting subjects and presentations, and also some classes came to guest speaker. I was very glad meet fantastic people at this class! Thank you very much!!

3 件のコメント:

CREA さんのコメント...

I think UNICEF is good work place, too.

Green Peace さんのコメント...

You are very gentle parson.
We should help each other during a time of great need.

Happy Ghost さんのコメント...

that is great to want to help children :)