2008年12月22日月曜日

Superstitons

-Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?

I think it is important to talk about superstitions, because we have a lot of different superstitions and it is vary in different countries.

-Is communication affected by superstitions?

I think communication is affected by superstitions depending on circumstances. But, I never to communicate affected by superstitions.

-Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?

I don't believe in superstitions. I usually think that all just superstitions...

3 件のコメント:

chai さんのコメント...

yeah I also think it's good to know the superstitions of different countries to communicate, but like you said, I've never used them when I communicate with people with someone from different culture yet. I believe that superstitions would help to communicate with foreign people some day, so I would like to learn about them.

coconut さんのコメント...

I also think communication is affected by superstitions depending on circumstances.

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Interesting comments.