2009年2月2日月曜日

Class #13 Reflection Class

"What women want"
Don't you wish that all men could read minds and really understand women?
On your blog, Please tell me how you felt about the movie and what were some of your favorite scenes.

I really enjoyed this movie. I think a women's mind is difficult to understand especially by men, because it is also difficult to comprehend by women at all.
I heard something about that man's feelings are simplicity than a woman.
I felt rally sure that is true such proverbial phrase as "A women's mind and a winter wind change off". I think women are thinking of the consequences through hard times and good times or speak as see the situation anytime.
My favorite scenes in the movie, He worn tights and bra, polished his nails, used hair remover ad tape. It was so fun!
When got a shock, then he could became heard women's thought and read minds, I never thought about that women think from various perspectives. It was a surprise.
If men could understand women's mind, I guess men will be able to flourish much more in the company and society.

2 件のコメント:

Blogger さんのコメント...

I agree with you.
Women's mind is easy to change.

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

You are so right with the last statement!